Saturday, March 14, 2015

Warning About Steak And Blow Job Day

It turns out that March 14 besides being Pi Day is also Steak and Blow Job Day






The idea is that guys come across with the flowers and candy and dinner out on Valentines Day and on March 14, a short month later, the ladies put on a a day more oriented to male sensibility.  When I saw it on facebook I thought it was satire, but it is not.  The website has lots of information and even links to instructional videos.




Anyway, the reason I am posting on this here is because there is a charitable component to all this making for a tax issue.  I explain it all on forbes.com where I am a bit more prudish.

When you click on "Send an invite now" you get a request for a donation of which 80% goes to charity with the balance going I suppose to pay scantily clad nubile females cooking steaks and getting ready to go down on their fellows along with server fees and the like.  For that they send a "customised invite to your partner (including guides)".  As it happens the charity is not a US charity so no tax deduction.

I have to say that ladies who do the invite and follow through can be pretty confident of a positive reaction.  Guys on the other hand.  Well as Phil Esterhouse used to say






2 comments:

  1. No US tax deduction?
    Still, a very worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick perverts hmmm... I was following your blob blog because I thought the Kent Hovind supporters were "off track"... but it seems like the last Kent Hovind trial exposed the same kind of perverted people were attacking him, and it appears still are. You people are sickos.

    ReplyDelete