Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What Would A Graphic Novel By Kent Hovind Look Like?


Listening to Rudy Davis can make one think that it is impossible to satirize the Hovindication movement.






That did not stop William Reilly, creative writing major at Pratt University and sometime administrator of this blog - also my son - from trying it.

Here he imagines what it would be like if Kent Hovind had decided to try his hand at the graphic novel form.





I have been having technical difficulties with three more panels.  Hopefully this will do the trick.

Displaying Copy of drdinoswarcleaner.jpg


2 comments:

  1. @2:15 am EDT, the last image is permission denied from Google. You will have to download it and upload it somewhere else to share on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm working on it. I guess people will just have to wait till I figure it out,

      Delete